WordPress: Bristell - Website
This was a University assignment completed in my second year. The brief was to plan, investigate, design and build a small website for a real-world project and client, using the approach, methods and technologies taught on the module. Test the website with target users and evaluate the achievement.
To build the website I was required to carry out the appropriate activities for all stages of a website production life cycle, including:
- To investigate and document the requirements of the client and the intended audience for the website.
- Use design documentation to communicate and clarify ideas, in order to identify a solution for the client to sign off.
- Apply appropriate methods and techniques to develop an accessible, standards-compliant website using current technologies. The technology selected should be appropriate for the needs of the client and audience.
- Test the website with users at appropriate stages of development and at the end of the project.
- Present the finished website to the client and peers, and write an evaluation of the project.
- Website project proposal and plan – 10%
- Ready-to-publish or prototype website – 60%
- Evaluation report – 15%
- Presentation – 15%