InDesign: Prototype - Brighton Digital Festival
This is a prototype site that I created using InDesign. It was a University assignment completed in my second year. The brief was set by the Brighton UX and web design consultancy Clearleft; to produce design concepts for a new Digital Festival website.
These design concepts may include the following items:
- Competitor analysis
- Mind maps, sketches or other concept models
- Content strategy
- Personas, scenarios, use cases, user journeys
- Specification of the information architecture
- Site maps
- Flow diagrams
- Wireframes for selected pages
- Visual design
- Visual research, mood boards ‐ colour, typography, graphics
- Logo/branding concepts
- Visual designs for core pages
- A clickable prototype (must be included)
- Research and design portfolio (60%) production of mainly paper-based deliverables to communicate user requirements, information architecture and visual design for a website, based on the Clearleft brief.
- Prototype website (30%) production of a clickable prototype of the website.
- Presentation (10%) presentation of design solution, as if to a client.